Consulting with confidence and competence
ASMI adopts a confidential and comprehensive consulting service for those clinics in need of:-
- Self funded Trainee Sonographers via our GPMU, including sourcing and selection for interview by your clinic and who will commit to a 4 year employment contract
- Initial ultrasound training your Radiographers, Nuclear Medicine Technicians and Radiation Therapists who currently work in your clinics through our Intensive Sonography Introduction Program (ISIP)
- Individual skill assessment on existing ultrasound workforce with recommendations on improvements and tailored training support package
- Tailored training programs for one or many of your team on a very extensive list of skills including but not limited to – general ultrasound, vascular, obstetrics and MSK at all levels.
Please refer to our Seminars page for a full list of training we can provide on either on site in your clinic or on campus.
- Relief or locum services
- Joint ventures to provide Clinical Training Sites and Advanced Training Sites to address your sonography workforce shortage
We welcome you to read on the following pages regarding the various options we offer via our consulting service. For a confidential discussion in the first instance, please email the General Manager – Glenn Mundey at firstname.lastname@example.org