This is a 10 day introductory “hands on” course for anyone at the beginning of their ultrasound training. The course will cover scanning the breast, scrotum, thyroid, salivary glands and the neck.
· Physical principals and artifacts associated with Breast, Scrotum and Neck scanning
· Anatomy and some pathology
· Scanning techniques
· Protocols and documentation
- This course will provide detailed anatomy of the breast ,scrotum , thyroid and salivary glands
- It will provide an introduction to the scanning techniques involved in scanning the breast,the scrotum and the neck
- To provide participants with the knowledge and scanning skills required to complete an ultrasound examination of the breast, breast augmentations, testis, epididymis, scrotal sac thyroid , salivary glands and the neck.
- To provide the participants with the scanning protocols and documentation for scanning small parts.
Upon completion of this course participants should have the knowledge and scanning skills to complete an examination of the breast ,scrotum and neck.
PREVIOUS SCANNING EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS SEMINAR.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO COMMONWEALTH BANK credit card customers: As a security measure, the Commonwealth Bank will not process any credit card debit request made by EventBrite for your seminar registration fee UNTIL the Commonwealth Bank has personally spoken to you to confirm and authorise your request. ASMI recommends you speak with the Commonwealth Bank prior to booking or use an alternate credit card. Please be aware your booking session may expire whilst you are speaking with the Commonwealth bank and we do apologise for any inconvenience caused by the Commonwealth Bank security policies.