Accreditation: ASAR, CPD
This four-day, hands-on course is ideal for Sonographers wishing to return to the workforce. The course is designed to update and refresh your scanning skills and will provide up-to-date knowledge, protocols and attitudes − allowing you to regain your confidence and skills.
Registrants will have the opportunity to scan numerous models and phantoms.
- Physics and knobology review
- Instrumentation and new technology
- Scanning techniques
- Ultrasound anatomy, documentation, protocols and reporting for:
- Small parts
- Vascular – Carotid Arteries and DVT
If you wish to brush up on Obstetrics, 3D and 4D scanning please also register for our Obstetrics Seminars following this course.
Upon completion of these courses, participants should be armed with the latest knowledge and skills to confidently return to the ultrasound field.
ASAR recommended Return to Clinical Practice Program.
Book this seminar:
- 01/05/2018 from 9:00 to 04/05/2018 4:30 PM
- 07/08/2018 from 9:00 to 10/08/2018 4:30 PM
- 27/11/2018 from 9:00 to 30/11/2018 4:30 PM
“The ASMI return to work course provided comprehensive exposure to a range of clinical examinations. It has given me confidence to continue in the profession as it helped me realise that I had retained quite a cosiderable amount of skill and knowledge. Very reassuring.”
- Wayne W., Melbourne VIC
“Well organised course with knowledgeable tutors.”
- Joanne M., Mason, ACT