Accreditation: ASAR, CPD
This three-day, hands-on course is ideal for Sonographers wishing to return to the workforce. The course is designed to update and refresh your scanning skills and will provide up-to-date knowledge, protocols and attitudes − allowing you to regain your confidence and skills.
Registrants will have the opportunity to scan numerous models and phantoms.
- Physics and knobology review
- Instrumentation and new technology
- Scanning techniques
- Ultrasound anatomy, documentation, protocols and reporting for:
- Small parts
- Vascular – Carotid Arteries and DVT
If you wish to brush up on Obstetrics, 3D and 4D scanning please also register for our Obstetrics Seminars following this course.
Upon completion of these courses, participants will be armed with the latest knowledge and skills to confidently return to the ultrasound field.
- 21/07/2014 from 9:00 AM to 24/07/2014 4:30 PM
ASAR recommended Return to Clinical Practice Program.